What do you need to know?
Lisa Hays, President / CEO
The Straight Scoop
In the News
All Things Green
Green. Act Green.
Fresh Perspective is affiliated with several “Green” Organizations:
Green Online Resources and Publications
The Daily Green
National Geographic GREEN GUIDE
Story of Bottled Water
Environmentally Friendly Cars
Boost Your Green IQ
Measure Your GreenPrint here
A green portal with checklists and steps for developing greener habits
Filled with green news, reviews, and how-tos.
EPA's WaterSense Program
Learn how to cut back on excess water waste and calculate
your water savings.
daily newsletter for quick hits, tips and fun facts about greener living.
Suggested Green Reading
- The Truth About Green Business, Gil Friend, President and CEO of Natural Logic, Inc.
- True Green @ Work: 100 ways you can make the environment your business, by Kim McKay and Jenny Bonnin, with Tim Wallace (A National Geographic Publication)
- Hot, Flat and Crowded: Why We Need a Green Revolution, and How It Can Renew America, by Thomas L Friedman
- The Body Toxic: How the Hazardous Chemistry of Everyday Things Threatens our Health and Well-Being, by Nena Baker
- Bottlemania: How Water Went on Sale and Why We Bought It, by Elizabeth Royte
- Blue Covenant: The Global Water Crisis and the Coming Battle for the Right to Water, by Maude Barlow
- In Defense of Food: An Eater’s Manifesto, by Michael Pollan
- Earth: The Sequel – the race to reinvent energy and stop global warming, by Fred Krupp and Miriam Horn
- Green to Gold by Daniel Esty & Andrew Winston
- Plan B 3.0 by Lester
- The Green Marketing Manifesto by John Grant
- Green Business: A Five-part Model
for Creating an Environmentally Responsible Company by Amy K. Townshend, PhD
- The Triple Bottom Line: How
Today’s Best-Run Companies Are Achieving Economic, Social and Environmental
Success – and How You Can Too by Andrew Savitz
- Making Sustainability Work by Marc J. Epstein
- Sustainable Value: How the World’s
Leading Companies are Doing Well by Doing Good by Chris Laszlo
- The Business Guide to Sustainability by Darcy Hitchcock & Marsha
- The Sustainability Revolution by Andres R. Edwards
- True Green @ Work: 100 Ways You Can
Make the Environment Your Business by Kim McKay & Jenny Bonnin
- The Sustainability Advantage by Bob Willard
- Green Business Strategy by Harvard Business Review